IT’S A. . .

November 25, 2009 at 2:03 pm (status report)

Baby number two was completely uncooperative during our 2o-week ultrasound, so it looks as if we will have a bit more of a wait until the gender can be determined. I’m leaning toward girl, because those legs were so tight together I don’t know how there could be anything between them! Due to the position of the baby, the tech was also unable to get a clear shot of the entire spine. This means that chances are very high that I will be getting another ultrasound in the not-too-distant future. Hopefully this kid will cooperate during the next one.
For the record, T is fairly insistent that there is a boy in there, although she would prefer to have a sister. Looks like we’ll just have to wait and see!

Permalink 10 Comments